Tomorrow is another day...
I can't wait to the day to be over. First I would like to thank everyone for the kind messages, calls, and prayers. This weekend was hard, but had to be. Everyone is sick, Deane is out of town until tonight. Just to give you a general idea how it went, here goes.
I swept three times, got Isabella off the table a gazillion times, wiped noses, changed diapers, got Isabella out of my sink (at least it wasn't the toilet. That was the other day) wiped off counters, had to put laundry in the dryer (the ox was buried deep) I changed a diaper today that was bad...Let's just say that from the skin out needed changed from footie p.j.'s head to toe, made invites for a baby shower (so much fun!!) Cleaned up my mess, put oils on people, coughed and sneezed with everyone today, fought with the kids to explain why it is not alright to shoot nurf guns on Sunday. (CarrieLee tried to tell me it is bringing our family closer together) nice try kid. Taking pencils without erasers on them because Isabella just ate them. (I'm not waiting to get them back.) and now trying to figure out what to do with overcooked flavorless chicken, in crock pots in time to feed the wolves and send them to bed, so I can have some ME time before Deane comes home from drill to tell me how cruddy his weekend was. (By the way, this was just today. You know the day of rest?) Yep, that was my day...so little kids in bed, Deane calls and tells me he is on the way home, and my mom calls to ask how to set up Skype! Hope everyone has a wonderful night! Really, I survived this weekend by the grace of GOD, prayers, thoughts, and calls. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment